St Stephen’s Peak Hill
St Stephen’s Peak Hill is located in 99 Derribong Street in Peak Hill.
The present (and second) Saint Stephen’s was built in 1928 and dedicated in 1930, with a temporary west end and porch being designed by Louis Williams.
Alterations and extensions were built in 1958 and dedicated in 1960, which included the Baptistery, two entrance porches, new pews and the Rose Window.
Clergy House is contactable on 02 6869 1775.